Tuesday, November 6, 2007



Ok so many people have posted about this book and I feel that I should post about my thoughts on this book. It was a spectacular book and in my opinon was MUST read! It's a very very sad story and kinda depressing but it opens your mind about the horrer of going through what she did. Her family took it pretty hard and that is understandable. She was tough through and through and it shows that not all deaths have to be painful.

I think that every girl and women she get the chance to read this book. It will change your life I swear to it. It's the clostest I've every came to crying at a book. (I might add that I have never even thought or felt like crying at a book but this one got to me.)

This author is a wonderful author and I look forward to reading more books by her. I love her writing techniques and skills. Except for a couple of bad scenes and words this was an exception book. I look forward to rereading it many many times!

No comments: