Monday, December 22, 2008

The Newest Member

Hi! My name is Beverly, and I'm excited to be a part of Andrea's blog.  I love to read (when I can find the time)- and am always looking for new good books to read. I'm the mom of 6, and I've known Andrea for a long time. She was one of my favorite babysitters when we lived in Illinois, and she watched my two oldest when they were between the ages of newborn-4 yrs. old (they are now 14 & 12).  I'm currently PTA pres., and a radKIDS instructor, so finding time to read is difficult for me. I love 'get aways' with my husband for that reason, because then I can read, read, read - it drives my husband CRAZY! A few of my favorite books are The Book Thief, The Red Tent, and The Year of Magical Thinking.  I am currently reading Identical Strangers - which I am finding very interesting because my two youngest girls are identical twins.  It is the story of two women (identical twins) who were secretly separated at their adoptions, for a nature vs. nurture 'study', and find each other at age 35. Extremely interesting. I look forward to finding some great book recommendations here. Thanks, Andrea, for letting me be a part!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

That book looks so interesting...its on my library list now. Thanks so for joining...it's going to be so much fun!

oakley oil rig sunglasses said...

If you have problems with myopia, it is possible jsxvsgf to wear prescritpion Cheap Oakley Sunglasses. But it isn't an effortless task to decide on a couple of proper prescritpion Oakley Frogskins. Today prescribed Oakley Frogskin vary in lots of styles. Their rates also ranges from hundreds to be able to thousands money. So, how to Oakley Radar pick the many proper a single? In buy to response this issue, you should be aware of your intent behind using prescribed Oakley Radar Sunglasses. Most folks may say that individuals use prescribed Oakley sunglasses only for for geting perspective correction and also eye defense.

Microsoft Office said...

Very easily Microsoft Office 2010 Key work well agendas along with projects along with Outlook 2010 so that everyone remains synchronized. Enhance your team Microsoft office 2010 download having task info in the easy-to-use digital camera laptop. Using Microsoft Office Standard 2010 OneNote, you'll be able to obtain their strengths, Download outlook 2010 documents, along with other components in a single, next deal with Office 2010 Key along with share the data with the staff on the internet. Microsoft office 2010

Vivian said...

Here i Microsoft Project 2010 download will discuss this clear-cut value determination, your current permit she / he driven a number of vital assignments, certainly, they're severely really tough, often every day usually take it easy. Had not been certainly identified most of these approach, this kind of processes also attained their own personal challenges, nevertheless the up coming knowledge, while includes a astounding concentrate on: should you not desire to begin using a a lot better technique, it is substantial to varying Project 2010 degrees reasonably challenging, real-time keep track of the specific supercharge your organization to be able to progression for the impediment full real-time mounted concerning the together with your deal with. Microsoft Project 2010