Monday, July 11, 2011

A Place of Yes

Do not ask me why I bought this. I am embarrassed to even post this. I am not sure why I am. But I did read it. I mean, no disrespect to Bethenny Frankel - I just never thought I would be the girl who bought books by reality stars. But I had heard there was great dating advice and career advice in this book...and as a single (and not so successfully single) woman I am ALWAYS looking for good dating advice. So I bought the book (in my defense it was really cheap and on sale....rationalization at its best).

And. I. Liked. It.

Okay, I admit it. I actually liked it. I mean, this book is no "Grapes of Wrath." It's not something that will be read by English classes in 200 years...but it was a good pool read. And I did learn a few good things. And it is a good book not just for single-looking-for-love-women. It has a lot of good perseverance and endurance and believe in yourself information in here. So. If you are looking for a quick/easy/motivational read....check this one out

3 comments:

Microsoft Office said...

Micorosoft Outlook 2010 provides an office 2010 download bundled option pertaining to taking care of in addition to planning e-mail communications, agendas, jobs, records, associates, along with information. download Outlook 2010 delivers enhancements you can use to handle the marketing and Microsoft office 2010 sales communications, manage work, and are better with others ( space ) most derived from one of area. download microsoft Outlook 2010 makes it much simpler and even more comfortable to read e-mail Microsoft Office 2010 Key communications on the web, which includes long mail messages. office 2010

Vivian said...

Additionally best property project management software package application ask for choices: A lot Microsoft Project 2010 download of Gorges Project management software package program Prepare TGPMS issue for one amount of time a whole new PM2, this kind of fantastic Newgrand Psoft, easy to make cleanse project management software software application software application. Loved one and kids software program is thought of as when using the to overseas international locations project management software application program demonstrating the complete at a faster rate specified may Project 2010 well, reported from your personal situations in addition to regimens, in conjunction with raise in-born positiioned inside choices. Microsoft Project 2010

Alice said...

Moncler Accessories
Moncler Boots
Moncler Coats Men
Moncler Coats Women
Moncler Handbags
Moncler Jackets Men
Moncler Jackets Women
Moncler Kids
Moncler Sweater Men
Moncler Sweater Women
Moncler Vest Men
Moncler Vest Women