Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tierra's List

Great challenge Andrea. For me, I feel like my lists are not that long or impressive BUT again this year has been eventful and most of my reading time was spent over and over again w/ the Cullen family. So here's what I got! In the books I've read this year, the ones w/ stars are the ones I recommend!

Books I’ve Read this Year:
The Twilight Series *****
The Magic of Ordinary Days- Ann Howard Creel *****
My Not So Fairy Tale Life-Julie Wright {LDS Novel} ****
Saving Kristen-Jack Weyland {LDS Novel}
Candle in the Darkness-Lynn Austin **
Proper Pursuit-Lynn Austin **
Red Moon Rising-Vicky Randall's {LDS Author} -She also Lives in my home Ward =) ****
The Story of Camelot-Howard Pyle
The Memory Keepers Daughter-Kim Edwards


Favorite Books of All Time: In other Words, These are the Books I revisit over & over!
1. Twilight Series- What can I say?
I now know what my cousin means when he talks about his love for Star Wars stuff HaHa ~
2. In Your Place-Rachel Nunes- FAVORITE LDS romance story
3. Emily-Favorite by Jack Weyland
4. The Magic of Ordinary Days- Ann Howard Creel-
5. A Wrinkle in Time-Madeleine L’Engle
6. Where the Red Fern Grows- Wilson Rawls
7.Persuasion- Jane Austen
8. Emma-Jane Austen


Books I’m Dying to Read:
Breaking Dawn-Duh!! 20 Days to Go!
Jane Eyre
Tea Rose
Winter Rose
The Wednesday Letters
Uglies Trilogy
The Host
Me & Mr. Darcy
P.S I love You

No comments: