Saturday, July 12, 2008

Amanda's Lists
I have read too many books this year and have far too poor of memory skills to list them all. So these are the ones I can remember off the top of my head worth remembering...
The Host
The Shopaholic Series
Jane Eyre
Enchantment
Ender's Game
These is My Words
The Goose Girl series
Fearless Fourteen

I'm sure I'm leaving some good ones out, but I blame the brain cells my children have drained from me.

Books I want to read are:
BREAKING DAWN
Love the one you're with
Big Russ and Me
Odd Thomas
the Queen's Fool
BREAKING DAWN
(did I put that already?)

Favorite books of all time is so tough. The list is so long, but here are a few...
Pride and Prejudice
Jane Eyre
The Twilight series
Harry Potter series
Dandelion Wine
Holes
To Kill a Mockingbird
The Scarlet Letter
The Hiding Place
The Book of Mormon

No comments: