Friday, July 11, 2008

Here it is....

Andrea's Lists

Some of my Favorite books I've read this year are:

Peace Like A River
- I love this book... it's definitely one I want to own
Jane Eyre - Oh my goodness I loved this one too
Twillight Series -
The Hiding Place - This book changed my life. Loved it. Thanks Lynsey!
Angela's Ashes - I recommend listening to it - his accent makes it so much better
Princess Academy - A lovely feel good book - I like all of Shanon Hale's book
To Kill A Mockingbird -
The Glass Lake -
The Princess Bride - I was surprised that I loved it more than the movie

Books I want to read

The Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid Suns -
So Brave Young and Handsome ( Leif Enger, the author of Peace Like a River's second book)
The Secret Garden
The rest of the Ender's Series
Breaking Dawn...you all knew that one!
The Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglas

The Lord of the Ring's Trilogy
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Last Lecture
A New Earth

Favorite Books (Oh this is so so so hard for me. Like picking my favorite child. I love so many but if I had to pick 5 they would be

1. Pride and Prejudice ( really any of Austen's books. I love them all)
2. The Hiding Place
3. Jane Eyre
4. Harry Potter( and by the way Harry is real!)
5. Twilight Books
6. Team of Rivals (Best Lincoln book ever)
7. To Kill A Mockingbird
8. Peace Like a River

9. I Have Lived A Thousand Years: Growing Up In The Holocaust (awesome...you must read it)

I know it's more than 5...sorry it just so hard but I am restraining myself! I have loved everyone's lists so far and I am really excited to see what the rest of you all post!


No comments: