Friday, July 11, 2008

Andrea's Challenge

Ok so my prospect of this was that we were suppose to post a topic about it, if it was just suppose to be a comment I am sorry. 

A. The books I have read this year. Ok there is too many so I am going to make a list of the ones I remember.... 
1. The Lovely Bones
2. The Angel Series.... 6 of them
3. On the Street Where You Live
4. Remember Me
5. Two Little Girls in Blue
6. A Walk to Remember
7. The Notebook
8. 5 People You Meet in Heaven
9. Cover Up
10. Blind Side
11. To Love and To Promise
12. Forever and Always
13. Winter Fire and the sequel forgot the title
14. Twilight 
15. Alot of Anita Stansfield books... 6 I think 
16. The Trial
17. The Secret Journal of Brett Colten
18. The Clique Series

To many more to list! I think that I read about 50 or more! 

B.  The best book that I read in my whole life is, The Secret Diary of Brett Colten. I have it and would be glad to lend it to you... it's an LDS book. It's about a girl and her brother died from lukemia when she was two and when she is 16 she finds his diary. It is about how she finds the church, deals with popularity, brother and sister bond, high school, reality, "dumb jocks." I am proud to say that I have NEVER cried at a book, until this one. I will read it again and again. I am going to try to read it once a month... it's too good to put down! 

C. I'm Going to Read: 
More Racheal Anne Nunes books. I am in LOVE with her. 
And yes, I am going to try to read Harry Potter. I have tried to read them again and again but never got into them. 

D. Best Books I have ever read in my life: 
1. The Lovely Bones
2. The secret Diary of Brett Colten
3. the Angel Series
4. Any book by Rachel Anne Nunes... seriously any of them
5. Any Mary Higgins Clark... any of them also

So there you have it, my challenge complete. Feel free to reply at anytime :) .

Book I am DYING to read: Chasing Yesterday by Rachel Anne Nunes

No comments: